China Glaze Eye Candy 3-D Glitters Collection – Product Information & Photos
China Glaze Eye Candy 3-D Glitters Collection
Forget diamonds! This winter China Glaze introduces a nail industry first: utilizing 3-D glitters in its new “Eye Candy” collection. Inspired by Marilyn Monroe and her timeless allure, this innovative new glitter technology provides a knock-your-eyes-out, super sparkly effect to your manicure. Multi-sized and differently shaped glitter particles are cleverly combined to create a sexy, super decadent, 3-D finish in six bright, eye-popping shades. Whether you prefer gleaming gold or glamorous smoky grey, China Glaze’s “Eye Candy” collection adds a dazzling finish to your holiday look with a glimmer that is sure to catch everyone’s eye!
6 Limited Edition Shades for Winter 2011
- Blond Bombshell: Glistening multidimensional gold flecks.
- Lorelei’s Tiara: Sterling silver infused with blue sprinkles.
- Love Marilyn: Vivacious red with shimmering silver particles.
- Marry A Millionaire: Alluring amethyst with multi-tonal fibers.
- Material Girl: Posh pink with holographic bubblegum glitter.
- Some Like It Haute: Graphite gray with holographic glitter.
See more information & photos…
Lorelei’s Tiara Nail Polish & Love Marilyn Nail Polish.
Nice to Have:
Marry A Millionaire Nail Polish & Some Like It Haute Nail Polish.
As always, glitter polishes are a pain to remove and usually require a top coat or two, but it’s nice to see a few different colours in this Holiday Collection from China Glaze. I particularly love the shades containing contrasting colours of glitter. It’s also to important to remember that all of these polishes contain glitter suspended in a clear base, so don’t expect full opacity. Therefore, you can wear these polishes by themselves or use them as a top coast.
Swatches & Full Reviews: