China Glaze Let It Snow Collection – Product Information & Photos
China Glaze Let It Snow Collection
Spend the holidays in style with the new Let It Snow collection from China Glaze! Introducing 12 festive shades sure to get anyone in the holiday sprit this season. Specifically created with the wintery season in mind, Let It Snow will have even the biggest Grinch feeling jolly all winter long. Not only a must-have for a holiday manicure and pedicure, Let It Snow is available in 12 seasonal inspired gift sets perfect for stocking stuffers, Hanukah gifts, Secret Santa, co-workers and Teacher’s gifts. China Glaze Let It Snow collection will be available at fine salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide!
12 Limited Edition Shades for Holiday 2011
- Blue Year’s Eve: Ring in the New Year with this lustrous, shimmering blue.
- Champagne Bubbles: Sophisticated gold metallic with a golden shimmer.
- Glittering Garland: A dazzling glittery green to match the holiday greens of pine trees, garland, and mistletoe.
- Holly-Day: Looking for a bold color without the glitz? Holly-Day is a rich hunter green without the sparkle.
- Icicle: Smooth silver shimmer with a hint of flash and ice.
- Poinsettia: No Holiday season would be exact without this glittering red polish for holiday gatherings.
- Ring In The Red: No Holiday season would be exact without this glittering red polish for holiday gatherings.
- Snow Globe: Frosty white polish with flecks of snowy color (Re-release).
- Tinsel Town: Bold silver, metallic glitter and the perfect match for sparkling night on the town.
- Twinkle Lights: A mix of glittery shades to emblemize twinkling tree lights.
- Velvet Bow: Rich red crème color inspired by your favorite red wine.
- Winter Berry: Creamy, cranberry-red perfect for sipping hot cocoa by the fire.
See more information & photos…
Blue Year’s Eve Nail Polish, Holly-day Nail Polish & Tinsel Town Nail Polish.
Nice to Have:
Glittering Garland Nail Polish, Ring in the Red Nail Polish, Snow Globe Nail Polish & Twinkle Lights Nail Polish.
Velvet Bow Nail Polish – some reviewers reported issues with application and formula.
Skip Snow Globe Nail Polish if you already have MAC Unconditionally Fabulous Nail Polish or Deborah Lippman Stairway to Heaven Nail Polish.
Skip Velvet Bow Nail Polish if you already have China Glaze Loft-y Ambitions Nail Polish or MAC Vintage Vamp Nail Polish.
I love holiday collections, and this collection screams Christmas. There are some similarities between this and previous China Glaze Holiday Collections. I’d probably skip most of the red shades, as they are very dupable. But it’s also nice to see a decent green cream polish for a change.
Swatches & Full Reviews