Gaga’s Workshop – Top Ten Picks by Lady Gaga
Gaga’s Workshop – Presented by Barneys New York
Top Ten Picks by Lady Gaga
- Keep this composition book on hand for when inspiration strikes.
- Score these hand-made press-ons by Gaga’s nail artist Naomi Yasuda.
- This colorful teacup conceals a hidden diamond. Bottoms up!
- Round out your holiday wardrobe with a Gaga’s Workshop t-shirt.
- Always keep a set of little monsters close at hand.
- Deck the halls with this Gaga motorcycle ornament.
- Sip in style out of this a-morir by kerin.rose Swarovski-encrusted teacup.
- Mix things up with this magnetic Gaga dress-up set.
- Keep your iPad safe and stylish in this python carrying case.
- Snack on this scrumptious cookie iteration of Gaga in her telephone hat.
- Relive Gaga’s Workshop every year with this shopping bag ornament.
See more information…
For this unprecedented project, Barneys New York has worked closely with Lady Gaga under the creative direction of Nicola Formichetti to design a range of exclusive, special edition items which will be available for a limited time only at Gaga’s Workshop.
For the first time ever, Barneys New York will convert an entire floor of its Madison Avenue flagship in New York City into a dedicated space, designed by assume vivid astro focus, for this holiday initiative.
In honor of this special project, Barneys New York is proud to donate 25% of sales from all items featured in Gaga’s Workshop to the Born This Way Foundation, recently launched by Lady Gaga.
For more photos visit my previous post: Gaga’s Workshop – Presented by Barneys New York