NARS Cosmetics Holiday 2011 Collection – Product Information & Photos
NARS Cosmetics Holiday 2011 Collection
Cream Eyeshadow $23.00US
- Ponderosa: Mink brown. (Limited Edition)
Eyeshadow Duo $33.00US
- Manchourie: Golden-infused denim with rich navy. (New Release) (Permanent)
Eyeshadow Trio $45.00US
- Arabian Nights: Black with gunmetal shimmer, black with purple pearls, black with red pearls. (Limited Edition)
Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner $23.00US
- Campo de Fiori: Antique brass. (New Release) (Permanent)
- St. Mark’s Place: Bright violet. (New Release) (Permanent)
- Miss Liberty: Soft, shimmery peach highlighting blush. (New Release) (Permanent)
The Multiple $39.00US
- G-Spot: Rich, gold-infused rose tone. (New Release) (Permanent)
- Albatross: Luminous glow. (Permanent)
- Joyous Red: Perfect, party-ready amber red. (Semi-Matte) (Limited Edition)
Nail Lacquer $17.00US
- Endless Night: Black-grape. (Limited Edition)
- Space Odyssey: Metallic aluminum. (Limited Edition)
See more information & photos…
Created and photographed by NARS Founder and Creative Director, François Nars, the NARS 2011 Holiday Collection features model Mariacarla Boscono as the face of the season.
Mariacarla’s skin was prepared with PRO-PRIME™ Pore Refining Primer, evened with Siberia Sheer Matte Foundation, and set with Snow Loose Powder to create an immaculate complexion.
G-Spot Multiple was swiped onto the cheeks and blended toward the temples. To impart a fresh glow, Miss Liberty Highlighting Blush was swept softly across the cheeks and hairline, and down the bridge of the nose.
A light wash of Zardoz Cream Eyeshadow was dabbed across the lid, from lash to brow, and blended to a fresh finish. Next, the black with gunmetal shimmer of Arabian Nights Trio Eyeshadow was swept over the lid from lash to brow and along the lower lash line. The black with red pearls shade was blended into the outer corner, and the black with purple pearls hue was brushed across the lid and into the inner corner of the eye. The silver shimmer of Paris Duo Eyeshadow was applied to the brow bone and softly blended into where it met Arabian Nights. Lashes were curled with an Eyelash Curler and enhanced with two coats of Larger Than Life™ Volumizing Mascara. Eyebrows were bleached for a modern, dramatic effect.
Finally, Mariacarla’s lips were lined and filled in with Jungle Red Lipliner Pencil and blended with a fingertip to soften the color. The look was finished with Joyous Red Lipstick, applied to the lips directly from the tube.